The police check is also called the criminal history check, criminal record check, and police clearance. The police check is trusted and valid in most states. To carry out the police check application, you will be asked for four different types of identification.
Your date and name for all identity documents must match the details you have provided in your application. Ensure that the files and documents that you have given in the application are not outdated originals. Although the time in processing the documents would differ depending on how well you can prove your identity.
The four identification documents that are required are:
- Birth certificate
- Driver license.
- Medicare card.
- Financial institutions issued debit or credit care.
There are great benefits of police checks.
- the results of the police checks can be trusted. They are authorized by the criminal intelligence commission so you are guaranteed 100% credibility.
- The results are processed in a few hours . The details can be saved when it comes to applying for police checks online.
- Even though the details of every applicant are taken, you are sure that your details are safe. These details are taken to ensure that every applicant has their unique identity.
- The applicants are given a certificate and you can just ask for a hard copy.
For applicants who must have lost their check cards or got deleted in the mail due to one reason or the other, there is customer care you can reach out to. After reaching out to customer care, you can just make inquiries for a police check result, and it would be sent to you.
The link to your results would be sent to you. You can just click on the link and a security code would be sent to your contact address. After entering the code sent to your phone, you’ll have the police check result sent to your profile.
You can make arguments about your police check results based on the following:
- If the details in the result are not your own.
- If the results were leased when they were not supposed to, although it is yours.
- The results contain some information that is not yours.
- If the information released is not accurate.
Disputes can be made by downloading a dispute form. After you have filled in all the necessary details you can forward them.
The major payment methods for the police checks are Mastercard, Visa card, and debit cards. If a person pays for the police check result by himself or herself, it is usually kept on a secure document delivery system for about a year from when it was delivered. All through this period, the results can be downloaded at any time.
After this period of one year, it would be removed and you will not be able to access it. However, if the payment was made by your company or organization, The results are kept with a workforce verification system for over one year from the issue. After which, it will no longer be available.